Sadly we had to say goodbye to Apache today. It was a horrible day but it was time. He has been with us for fifteen years which is much longer than we ever expected. He was the most wonderful dog and we are going to miss him so much.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so sorry, Brynn! I'm glad you had such wonderful years with your beloved pup- it's so hard that we live so much longer than our pets!
I am so sorry! He was such a good dog. I hope you and your family are ok.
i think your dog was our dog's brother. we had to put our smokey down about 5 years ago, Apache lasted a lot longer.
sad day though.....
oh no! I remember apache so fondly. I'm so sorry. It really is a member of your family!
Post a Comment