Last week was probably the most stressful week of my life. You've seen my post that MUSS sign-ups started last Wednesday and everything went horribly wrong! It really isn't fun when 5,000 students are blaming you for something that was not really our fault. It was extremely difficult because I love the MUSS and this job is something I enjoy so much, and for people to endlessly criticize it was very hard. Luckily we got most of the problems solved and in the end everything will work out.
The one bright side of last week was that Jesse started a new job. He is still working at the 'U' and is in his same department, but his job description has completely changed. I'm so proud of him and I know he is going to do an amazing job in this new position.
I am so ready for spring. This Utah weather is really starting to get on my nerves! I wish it would stop teasing us with sunshine because it's driving me crazy! Luckily we are headed to St. George next week so hopefully I will get my wish of warm temperatures!

2 comments:
I'm so sorry yoiu got caught with the brunt of it. That sucks. Enjoy St. George!
You better call me. I just read your comment and I would LOVE to see ya! We'll be around... it's supposed to be in the low 70s all week:) -Jessica
Post a Comment