For my birthday Jesse gave me an awesome pair of boots. They were delivered in a huge box so Jesse decided to make a fort for Gavin. Baby G loved it!!
On Sunday we went to Memory Grove with my family and let Hendrix play in the water. It was such a beautiful day and it was a lot of fun.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a fabulous day :) Now we need a picture of your new boots!!!
Let's see the boots!! Gavin gets cuter and cuter by the day!!
Happy birthday! yeah lets see them boots! Gavin is a crack up!
Oh my gosh, Brynn. Okay, so this is weird...but I was just thinking about how you haven't updated your blog in forever. I have "google reader" so I don't have to go through everyone's blogs individually and check for updates. I haven't seen your blog update on google reader in a long time, so I came to your blog and have missed so much! I don't know what happened! Anyway, I just thought that was weird! Can you do something to block your blog from google reader? Glad to see you're still blogging! ;)
Post a Comment