We spent our weekend painting our living room and dining room. It didn't take as long as I thought and I think it turned out really pretty. What do you think?
We were married December 14, 2005. Our beautiful little boy joined our lives in June 2008 and our sweet little girl joined us in May 2011. If you haven't noticed we are huge University of Utah fans and our life goal is to be awarded U of U super fans!
5 comments:
You are more than welcome to come paint over here!
ooh! I love that! Awesome job!
Fun! It looks great. We loved seeing u the other week. We'll have to extend our stays next time!
Looks great! It is amazing how paint can make a space feel brand new again. It is so fun you have a space that you can be creative with.
Looks good!! It's amazing what a little paint can do!!
Post a Comment