We spent a lot of time in downtown Denver which was really cool. They have a mall that goes for miles and there is a lot of restaurants and shopping. I hope Salt Lake's downtown is like that someday.
Coors Field was beautiful and there were so many cool things about it! The seats were angled toward the pitching mound so you didn't have to turn your head the whole game. They had a great area for kids and their concessions were awesome. It was by far one of the best stadiums I have ever been to.
The coolest thing we got to do while we were there was go to batting practice and meet the Rockies players. The owner of the Rockies is a U of U alum so I was able to use some connections and get us on the field for practice. It was fantastic and Marcus was in heaven!
Here is Marcus with his favorite player, Todd Helton. All the players were so nice and it was so fun to see Marcus so excited. It was a great trip.
Last week was also great because it was one of my favorite holidays: the 24th of July! We have a tradition to hang out in front of the mortuary the night before the parade. It's always fun and it's a great place to peopl-watch. It was of course very hot so Gavin loved getting sprayed with the water bottle.
We love, love, love the parade and I was so happy Gavin enjoyed it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment