Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bye Cami!

I feel bad I didn't get these pictures posted until today because by now Cami has already left us. :(

She is headed to Dallas, Texas for the next 18 months to serve an LDS mission. I know she is going to be an amazing missionary and I'm so excited for her to have this experience.

Football season won't be the same without her but there will be plenty of football seasons for us to celebrate in the future.

Some of the old Sigma girls. I have such wonderful memories with each of these gals. Good times!

We are going to miss you Cam!!!!! Love you!




4 comments:

Z said...

That's a cute picture of all the Sigma girls....brings back memories :)

Jenny and Brett said...

I wish I would have been able to have been there! Now she's aready gone?? I guess I'll see her in 18 months!

Hickman Clan said...

It would have been way too much fun to be with you girls! I miss you all so much! Sigma gave me some of the best times of my life:)

Chimney Cleaning Mount Vernon said...

This was llovely to read