What a stud! You can definitely see the Whitchurch in him.. oh and I think he's practicing for his future football career with that cute little pose of his!
Amy Norton here, I remember seeing your blog address on mutual friends that we have and I wanted to ask you if you guys happen to keep the glidden paint can of the green paint used in the master bedroom-I want to use the same paint color if I can and wanted to see if I could track down what it is I used in the condo...if you didn't keep it which I completely understand, no biggie, just thought i'd ask! let me know, our email is thenortons15@hotmail.com
We were married December 14, 2005. Our beautiful little boy joined our lives in June 2008 and our sweet little girl joined us in May 2011. If you haven't noticed we are huge University of Utah fans and our life goal is to be awarded U of U super fans!
3 comments:
Aww little Gavin's quite the rockstar with those spikes!
What a stud! You can definitely see the Whitchurch in him.. oh and I think he's practicing for his future football career with that cute little pose of his!
Hi Brynn,
Amy Norton here, I remember seeing your blog address on mutual friends that we have and I wanted to ask you if you guys happen to keep the glidden paint can of the green paint used in the master bedroom-I want to use the same paint color if I can and wanted to see if I could track down what it is I used in the condo...if you didn't keep it which I completely understand, no biggie, just thought i'd ask! let me know, our email is thenortons15@hotmail.com
Hope you guys are enjoying summer!
Thanks!
Post a Comment