Monday, March 30, 2009

What do you think?


I can't decide if I should continue being brunette or go back to blonde. HELP ME!!!!

I have loved my new dark hair color but it's still a little weird to look in the mirror. I'm sure I would eventually get used to it but I'm debating on whether I should go back to my old self or keep this new look going for a while.

What do you think?




15 comments:

McKenzie said...

Brunette for sure!! Brynn. It looks fantastic. Don't change it! I know it's hard to get used to but just hang in there! I miss my dark hair already... Brunettes totally have just as much fun!

Zane and Lexi said...

Well, I'm a brunette fan myself...
but, blonde is fun in the summer. You are lucky you look great with both - but it makes for a tough decision. Sorry I'm not much help - I'm always changing my hair!

The Waldram Family said...

I say blonde, just because I can't pull of blonde! You do look great both as a brunette and blonde.

Z said...

I vote blonde because summer is just around the corner! Yeah for warm weather :)

Cotter said...

i agree with lex that blonde is fun in the summer. either way though you look great

THE COX FAMILY said...

I think you should go back blonde. I like the Brunette but you'll always be blonde to me. By the way Gavin is so stinking cute.

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Brunette. Keep it, it's SUPER cute I think. But you're darling either way.

Barb said...

Keep it! I think you look great and you've already done the hardest part in making the transition!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

You know I love you Blonde!! Blonde baby!!! I have to do double takes when I see your pics cause I am not used to you as a brunette!! :)

Steve and Liz Evans said...

YOu look great both ways but I am so used to the blonde Brynn it is different to see you as a brunette.

Anonymous said...

I vote blonde because you'll always be blonde to me!

Crawling said...

If you go back to blonde we wont look like sisters anymore!!! :)

Hello! said...

That's a tough one, I really like the brunette because it is different than what you are used to. You never know, the summer sun could naturally highlight it and make it lighter anyways. It looks good either way though.

Trevor and Jordan said...

I like you both ways. I totally know how you feel. The first time I colored my hair when summer came around I changed it back to blonde. But I always wondered what I would look like tan with dark hair so I decided not to change it and liked it. So I say, stay dark for a year and then if you get sick of it change it back to blonde. It's nice you can pull off both.

Jenny and Brett said...

Brown with blonde highlights :) Seriously though, if you are enjoying the change, stick with it a little longer!