YEAH football season has returned! We were so happy to be back in Rice-Eccles last Saturday to cheer on our Utes. It was strange not to be in the MUSS section but I think I'm going to enjoy our seats (except for the 'loud clapper' behind us!).
Gavin also enjoyed the game but I think he was a little confused by all the noise.
We couldn't really get any good photos of Elise because she was so far away so I stole this photo from Utefans.net. She's on the end to the left.
It's so fun to watch her on the field. It just adds to the fanatacism of our family!
I know it's a little outdated but here are a couple photos from Elise and my dad's trip to Michigan. They had so much fun and I can't believe she actually got to cheer at the Big House. What a cool experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment