We went to San Francisco this week and had so much fun! Gavin was so good and pretty easy to travel with. It was a quick trip and I'm sad it's alreay over.
Here we are at Pier 39 with Alcatraz behind us.
We visited the Golden Gate Bridge and we even took a Harbor cruise under the bridge.
Here are the four Russon kids at the Oakland Temple. As you can tell it was game day when we took this photo. We went to the temple on our way to the Raiders game. Let's just say the atmosphere was a bit of a contrast!
The main reason for this trip was to go to the Raiders game. Sadly it was a horrible football game but we still had fun. The Raiders fan base is definitely unforgettable.
The highlight of the trip for the boys was meeting two of the Raiderettes!
San Francisco is such a beautiful city and I can't wait to go back!
6 comments:
Brynn what a fun trip! Gavin is getting so big already and what a trooper at all those football games. My mom says whenever she see's Gavin she holds him as her "Zane stand in". I think he looks so much like your baby pics still!
Looks like fun! I love San Francisco, too. Gavin is so cute--he looks so much bigger than the last time you posted pictures of him!
How fun! I love the picture of the three of you in your Raiders gear.
I love San Fran... What a great trip! Gavin looks so adorable in all the pics. He is getting so big.
That sounds like a fun trip! Taking babies on trips always makes me nervous because they are out of their element, but it sounds like everything went well for you! On a side note, is your little sister single? I have a brother that just returned home from his mission in April and he's pretty cute if you want to hook them up! Besides, he's a U fan, so what more can you ask for?
Brynn, your little Gavin is so adorably cute! Glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment