Monday, February 27, 2012

February

We've had a busy February celebrating Valentine's Day and chasing down our new-found crawler. Zoe is crawling all over the place and it's definitely hard to keep up!

We had a pretty low-key Valentines Day but luckily that weekend Jesse and I were able to celebrate by spending a night away from the kids. That was probably my first uninteruppted night of sleep in nine months (actually probably longer considering I used to be up all night using the bathroom when I was pregnant). I loved dressing up my kids and giving them Valentines.


Gavin got a new fireman for Valentine's Day which he loved because it reminded him of Uncle James.



Zoe loves to ham it up whenever a camera is around. I think we're in trouble!



Gavin is loving preschool and I am fascinated by how much he is learning. He also loves bringing home all his projects and displaying them around the house.



1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

You have such a happy family, look at those smiles! haha Love it. Just stumbled across your blog and so happy I did, me and my husband went to the U together and are big Ute fans as well :) haha