We headed to St. George for a few days which was heavenly! It was very relaxing and it was wonderful living with my mom for a few days since she was a built-in babysitter.
We found our new favorite place in St. George; the splash park! Gavin had a blast.
We also enjoyed lounging by the pool. I think Gavin would spend an entire day in the pool if we let him.
We are still adjusting to life as a family of four. We are all a little tired but things are going well. Gavin loves his little sister and he always wants to help do things for her. Sometimes he is a little too helpful. :)
I definitely forgot how high maintenance a newborn is but we love having Zoe in our lives. One thing is for sure; I am enjoying all the ruffles and bows that come with having a girl!
2 comments:
Brynn, Gavin looks so much like you!! What a fun little getaway...
It was lots of fun to see you and that darling new baby at the splash park! It is our favorite place to go too!
Post a Comment