Um good thing I decided to check your blog today!!!! I hope the little one comes a bit early . . . like the 10th maybe. :) Then both your kids would share birthdays with people in my family.
Oh my heck, I'm so excited! I think you look great, but I was a little curious at church yesterday. However I never ask before I know for sure.....and I'm so glad I know now! Can't wait for more deails. Congratulations!
We were married December 14, 2005. Our beautiful little boy joined our lives in June 2008 and our sweet little girl joined us in May 2011. If you haven't noticed we are huge University of Utah fans and our life goal is to be awarded U of U super fans!
12 comments:
Congrats, Brynn! I was suspecting this would happen soon. :) Hope you're feeling well!
How exciting!! What wonderful news! Congratulations!
WAHOO! What fun news. Congrats Brynn and Jesse and Big Bro Gavin :)
i love this!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats!! So exciting!
Um good thing I decided to check your blog today!!!! I hope the little one comes a bit early . . . like the 10th maybe. :) Then both your kids would share birthdays with people in my family.
Yay!!!!! I'm so excited for you and cannot wait to tell Danny! How are you feeling? I hope well.
Yeah! I know your Mom is excited. Hope you get to feeling better! Good Luck!
Woo Hoo!! Hope your feeling okay! Can't wait to hear what your having :)
Oh my heck, I'm so excited! I think you look great, but I was a little curious at church yesterday. However I never ask before I know for sure.....and I'm so glad I know now! Can't wait for more deails. Congratulations!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys! Thats wonderful news
Post a Comment