My sweet Gavin turned two last week! Time has flown by and I feel so lucky to have him in my life. He is the sweetest kid around and even though turning two has brought a lot more tantrums, I would not change a thing!
I was lucky enough to take the day off work for his birthday so we spent the day at the pool. Unfortunately Jesse had class that night but he was able to spend a quick minute at home so we could give Gavin his gifts.
Very excited to open his Handy Manny tools.
He was so excited to see his basketball hoop that we couldn't put it together fast enough.
That night we went to the Chalk Art Festival at the Gateway. My cousins were participating and I am in awe of this amazing talent. If someone gave me sidewalk chalk I would be drawing stick figures.
On Saturday afternoon we had Gavin's birthday party. We went to the zoo with the whole family and then to dinner. Thanks to everyone who came! It was great to see how many people love Gavin.
3 comments:
Happy birthday Gavin! I'm glad it was a great day. He is such a cute little boy!
love this!!!!
He is so cute!! I can't believe he is 2!
Post a Comment