For the holiday weekend we headed to Jackson Hole with my family. James is playing for a Park City hockey team and they had two games in Jackson so we decided to tag along. I'm so glad we did because we had a blast!
Here we are eating at a little diner in Afton, WY. We ended up eating here on the drive up and the drive home because the food was really good!
Gavin LOVES hockey; in fact, one of his first words is 'hockey.' Looks like we are in for some early-morning hockey practices! He loved watching Uncle James play.
This is the view from our balcony! Can you believe how beautiful it is! We got super lucky and had our room upgraded to this awesome condo. We were definitely living the high life!
We did lots of walking around downtown, going into shops and eating out. The perfect thing to do on vacation!
The scenery is so beautiful and we took a drive to see the Grand Tetons. The perfect place to take some photos.
Gavin's favorite spot in the condo was the window-sill. Can you blame him?
We had some awesome meals on the trip and it doesn't get any better than smores!
YUM!
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! You have an awesome family...
Jason and I have been wanting to go to Jackson Hole forever..but only when it is warm :) Or at least warmer :)
Fun weekend get-away!
i would die for those smores
R you guys just trying to rub in the fact that we don't live in the Rocky Mountains anymore. You mention Jackson Hole: I cry. Boo hoo, I know but I miss the mountains so much. Of course we miss you too! We'll have to get together next time we're in town which may be in a couple of months. Time will tell :)
Your family always does such fun things together!
how fun! I have wanted to go there for ages! I think the last time I went was when I was 6.
Post a Comment