Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More bills!

Our debt has just increased because Jesse has been accepted to Graduate School at the U! He will be doing the Master of Public Administration Executive Program starting this fall.

I know, I know; we didn't need any more reasons to be connected to the University of Utah but we are very excited. If all goes according to plan he will go to school Friday nights and Saturdays, every other weekend. This is going to be tough during football season but sacrifices must be made!

4 comments:

J and B Martin said...

If you are not voted U of U Super Fan then I don't think it's a legite competition! You guys are Utes to the bone..including forking out lots of $$$! Good luck!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Going back to school is a sacrifice, but always worth it in the end (speaking from someone who is just finishing up a masters degree this semester). Good luck with classes!

Crawling said...

Congrats to Jesse!! That's fun and exciting. .. But seriously did he think this through enough? FOOTBALL!!!!

Danny Bennett said...

Congrats, that is awesome. Hopefully you will be staying around for a while.