Can you believe it?!!? Our Utah football team beat #11 UCLA on Saturday. Absolutely no one saw this coming and our team looked awesome! They shuffled players around, they used trick plays, the defense looked amazing, etc. It was one of the funnest football games I have ever been to!!!!!!!!
A lot of the students rushed the field after we won but we stayed in our seats. It was really cool to see the massive group of players and students on the field!
Next up is UNLV and we will be in Vegas cheering them on!!! We are headed to St. George for a few days and then we will go to Vegas on Saturday to watch the Utes! We are very excited for the rest of the season!
GO UTES!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Yea Utes! We were so excited to find out that we actually get the channel that the game was on way down here in Texas! What a great game!
I agree, it was one of the funnest games I have ever been to also. I am jealous you are going to Las Vegas. Go Utes!
So jealous you got to go to that game. I bet it was awesome!!
Yea! Go Utes!
Post a Comment