Monday, March 26, 2007

SPRING BREAK!!!

Last week was Spring Break and since it will be Jesse's last (he graduates in May) we had to take a trip. We went to St. George with some friends and it was a blast!! The weather was perfect and the trip was very relaxing.

We went to Vegas for a day. Here we are at M&M World. That place is a blast!


Enjoying the fountains at the Bellagio!

In front of Caesars Palace

5 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

we're jealous - BYU doesn't get a spring break, but we are glad this is our last year too!! yipee! You two look happy!

Cotter said...

The M&M factory totally reminds me of you! Thanks for posting a picture of it! I think you should have come to Mesa for Spring Break... I would have made a Cotter version of an M&M factory!

Brynn and Jesse said...

I would like to see the Cotter version of M&M World! Maybe next time :)

Barb said...

I was just in Vegas for Spring Break! I wonder if we were there at the same time! Crazy!

moosh in indy. said...

Hey, I'm guilty of blog hopping tonight and I went to high school with your husband, this internet is thing is insane.
Viva Las Vegas.