Saturday, February 24, 2007

CANCUN, MEXICO!!!!

Last week my mom, Elise and I went on a girls trip to Cancun, Mexico!! It was so much fun to lay around the pool and we were treated like royalty!




Here's the view from our hotel room







We got to swim with dolphins!!!
It was such an AWESOME experience!!!




This was such a fun trip but we were all excited to come home and eat "normal" food :)


4 comments:

Cotter said...

That looks like fun! Make sure to let your mom know that you expect that to be an annual tradition!

Zane and Lexi said...

Lucky!! That looks like you all had a blast - what a nice relaxing trip in the middle of freezing february!!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

I am so jealous!! Looks like you had a great time. It now makes sense why your phone was in Spanish when I tried to call you last week. And you have to make that an annual trip like Lynds said!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How fun, especially in the middle of winter! Definitley make it an annual trip!