Wednesday, January 3, 2007

FUN IN PARK CITY

After Christmas we went to Park City with my family.

Here's Marcus posing on Main Street.








We spent the day shopping and ice skating!






Elise and I couldn't believe we still had our ice skating skills!

That night we stayed at the Homestead and then went snowmobiling the next day.


It was a blast!!!

3 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

brynn - it is so fun to see your family and what you've been up too! glad to see you had a great christmas! did you go to the friends dinner?

Cotter said...

I always knew you were a great ice skater!!! I believed in you! I am glad you had a good Christmas and got to do fun stuff with your family!

Cotter said...

Hey! I tried to send you an e-mail but it wouldn't send. Do you have a new e-mail address?